Under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act (WSIA),we pay health care providers for health care and any related service covered under the WSIA provided to people with workplace injuries or illnesses.
Health care providers should bill electronically through our online services on the TELUS Health Provider Portal.
To register for online billing and to get a WSIB Provider ID number, visit the TELUS Health Solutions website.
Details on payment and billing for evaluation, treatment, services, completion of WSIB reports and any other covered health care are listed in our fee schedules.
Updated fee schedules
Effective January 1, 2022, an increase of 2.7 per cent was applied to the existing fee-for-service rates for 11 of Ontario’s regulated health professions to existing fee schedules, including acupuncture services. This increase is in line with the consumer price index (CPI).
The WSIB fee schedules cover:
- Acquired Brain Injury (PDF)
- Community Care Access Centre (PDF)
- Episode of Care Non-Surgical Fracture (PDF)
- Hospital (PDF)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (PDF)
- Massage Therapy
- Musculoskeletal Program of Care (PDF)
- Non-Economic Loss Assessment (PDF)
- Occupational Therapy
- Low Back Injuries Program of Care Fee Schedule (PDF)
- New Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Program of Care
- Program of Care for Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (PDF)
- Program of Care for Noise Induced Hearing Loss (PDF)
- Nurse Practitioner
- Shoulder Program of Care (PDF)
- Social work
- Speech language pathology
- Third Party (PDF)
For more information on health care provider fees or payment inquiries, please call the WSIB at 1-800-387-0750 from Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.