WSIB account management webinars
We can help you save time, avoid penalties, and earn rebates on your WSIB premiums. Join us for an online session to learn how to efficiently manage your WSIB account, so you can spend more time focused on your business activities.
Our experts will provide information on:
- how our online services make managing your account faster and easier
- proper reporting of work-related injuries or illnesses and key responsibilities you should be aware of to ensure your WSIB account remains in good standing
- the benefits of our Health and Safety Excellence program, including
- rebates on your WSIB premiums
- digital health and safety badges
- tailored support and resources from WSIB approved health and safety professionals
Select the session you would like to attend and complete the registration form:
Once you have completed the registration form, you will receive an email confirming your participation and a link to the upcoming webinar.
If you are interested in receiving the presentation materials in French, require any accommodation to participate in the webinars or have any other questions about the sessions please contact us at email@example.com.
Find out more about how we make decisions, by reviewing the Operational policy manual, Employer Classification Manual, and Adjudication support documents. You’ll also find useful forms and fact sheets on a variety of topics, including benefit payments, and rights and responsibilities.
- Administrative Practice Documents
- Operational Policy Manual
- Employer Classification Manual
- Employer Injury or Illness Reporting Self-Evaluator
- Funding and Pricing Policy
- The facts about injured worker stigma (PDF)
- Commonwealth Caribbean and Mexican Seasonal Agricultural workers: Injured at work? A Guide for Employers - English (PDF)
- Commonwealth Caribbean and Mexican Seasonal Agricultural workers: Injured at work? A Guide for Employers - Spanish (PDF)