Small Business Health and Safety Forum
Join us on January 26, 2023 for our Small Business Health and Safety Forum to learn how investing in workplace health and safety can help you boost your bottom line.
This free virtual event will include a keynote talk from Jim Estill, President and CEO of Danby Appliances, on how to overcome common challenges facing smaller businesses. Estill’s talk will draw on his extensive experience investing in and supporting start-ups, highlighting the importance of health and safety and how to create a strong work culture.
Speakers will also discuss how smaller businesses (1-99 full-time employees) can earn rebates through our Health and Safety Excellence program, the benefits of our online services and much more.
Register now for our Small Business Health and Safety Forum.
Find out more about how we make decisions, by reviewing the Operational policy manual, Employer Classification Manual, and Adjudication support documents. You’ll also find useful forms and fact sheets on a variety of topics, including benefit payments, and rights and responsibilities.
- Administrative Practice Documents
- Operational Policy Manual
- Employer Classification Manual
- Employer Injury or Illness Reporting Self-Evaluator
- Funding and Pricing Policy
- The facts about injured worker stigma (PDF)
- Commonwealth Caribbean and Mexican Seasonal Agricultural workers: Injured at work? A Guide for Employers - English (PDF)
- Commonwealth Caribbean and Mexican Seasonal Agricultural workers: Injured at work? A Guide for Employers - Spanish (PDF)