Learn about your responsibilities as an employer, including your responsibility to report a workplace injury or illness to us and participate in the return-to-work process. You’ll also find information about occupational disease and workplace health hazards, the benefits provided to people who have a workplace injury or illness and how to view claim information online, any time.
Report an injury or illness
- Injury or illness reporting
- Functional abilities form
- Tax statements for people with workplace injuries or illnesses
For fatal or catastrophic workplace accidents, report online or call us at 1-800-387-0750, Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 7:45 p.m.
View claims registered with your business
Through your online services account, you can access information about claims registered with your business, including individual claim status, latest payments and approved benefits. You’ll also be able to send us messages about the claims, any time. To get started:
- Log in under the businesses tab on the online services page
- Select view your claims
- Enroll your account to the service, you’ll need your WSIB account or firm number and additional information to verify your account
Occupational disease and workplace hazards
Administrative Practice Documents