Upload a claim document
Find the form you need, fill it in, save it and submit it online.
- Report an injury, illness or exposure
- Set up direct deposit
- Update us on your recovery and return to work
- Submit expenses
- Object to a decision
- Authorize a third-party representative
- Request your claim file
Report an injury or illness
Reporting an injury, illness or exposure incident? Submit online.
- You can also fill out and save a upload it. and
- If you're under 16 years old, your parent or guardian must sign the upload it. before you
- For help filling out your report, check out our reference guide
Report an exposure incident
Set up direct deposit
You can sign up for direct deposit through our online services to get your benefit payments sent right into your account.
You can also fill out a Direct deposit request form (PDF 3072A) and fax or mail it to us.
- Please note: Do not submit the form online.
Learn more about how to sign up for direct deposit.
Update us on your recovery and return to work
- Continuity report (PDF 2232A)
- Medication reimbursement (PDF 0806A)
- Health care travel expense - Occupational disease and specialized services (PDF 2719A)
- Work transition travel expense application
- General expense (PDF 3164A)
- Clothing allowance application
- Vision care claim (PDF 3585A)
Object to a decision
Authorize a third-party representative
(1824A) This is not a request for access or an appeals form.
- Power of attorney for property/guardianship of property(PDF 3074A)
Request your claim file
- Request for copy of claim file (PDF 2144A)