The Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development is responsible for injury and illness prevention in Ontario’s workplaces. At the WSIB, we also play a role in promoting workplace health and safety and actively support and work with the Ministry of Labour and Chief Prevention Officer.
Our Health and Safety Excellence program provides a clear roadmap for businesses to improve health and safety in your workplace, whether you are just getting started or want to improve systems and processes you already have in place.
For more information on health and safety
- Visit the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development's prevention webpage.
- To find the most up-to-date prevention regulations and more employer guidance tools, visit the Health and Safety Awareness Training for Workers and Supervisors webpage on the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development website.
- Visit our Health and Safety Community webpage to find information on how to connect with our health and safety partners.
- Learn more about noise-induced hearing loss and how to make a claim for work-related hearing loss.
- Check out information about preventing musculoskeletal disorders
- Learn about preventing workplace violence and Bill 168
- Understand your health and safety rights and responsibilities