Comprehensive benefits, services and programs
Small businesses enjoy a number of services and programs and comprehensive benefits for their workers. We also have several incentive programs that can lower your premiums and provide rebates while improving your health and safety. Our goal is to take care of your all your workplace insurance needs so you can get back to running your business.
- No-fault insurance to protect you from costly court settlements
- WSIB benefits regardless of your size, risk or industry
- Tax deductions for your premiums - not affected by HST
- Low administration costs for your premiums compared to other provincial workers compensation boards and private insurers
Value for your premium dollars
- 14 regional offices across Ontario providing local business expertise
- Health and Safety Association industry support, training and education
- Community outreach programs
- Secure Online services so you can do business with us when it is convenient for you
Our Health and Safety Excellence program can help you keep your team safe at work, while earning rebates on your annual WSIB premiums.
Smaller businesses (1-99 full-time employees) can earn double the rebates, plus $1,000 toward their health and safety plan, this year!