When you upload documents, they will be on file within minutes—so we can help sooner.
What can I upload?
You can upload any claim-related document, including forms, letters, reports and even receipts from any computer, tablet or smartphone 24/7.
If you are uploading a scanned copy or photo of a receipt, please keep the original receipt for your records.
How do I upload?
Upload your document by:
- taking a clear picture of your document on your smartphone or tablet
- scanning and uploading a copy of a printed document
- filling out and saving an online form to your files
From your computer, tablet, or smartphone:
- Enter the claim information. All you need is the claim number, the name on the claim and date of birth. If you need to upload documents for more than one claim, submit separately for each claim.
- Select the documents that you want to upload. You can upload up to five documents at a time. Once you have attached the files, submit.
- Check the file names. If you have attached the right documents, agree to the declaration and submit.
- Get a confirmation. Enter your email address and choose whether you want to receive a confirmation email. Once you submit your documents you will see a confirmation screen.
If you have any questions or if you have trouble uploading a document, please call 1-800-387-0750.