When you submit documents, they will be on file within minutes—so we can help sooner.
What can I submit?
You can submit any claim document, including forms, letters, reports and receipts from any computer, tablet or smartphone 24/7.
If you are submitting a scanned copy or photo of a receipt, please keep the original receipt for your records.
Please do not submit direct deposit information. You can sign up for online services to add your direct deposit information.
How do I submit online?
Submit your document by:
- taking a clear picture of your document on your smartphone or tablet
- scanning and submitting a copy of a printed document
- filling out and saving an online form to your files
If you are submitting a claim document, use the instructions below. If you are submitting a report and a claim number does not exist, follow these instructions.
From your computer, tablet, or smartphone:
- Enter the claim information. All you need is the claim number, the name on the claim and date of birth. If you need to submit documents for more than one claim, submit separately for each claim.
If you are submitting a document for an estate, enter the claimant’s last name followed by the words ‘estate of’ in the “Last name” field (e.g., Smith estate of).
- Select the documents that you want to submit. You can submit up to five documents at a time. Once you have attached the files, submit.
- Confirm if they are WSIB forms. If you’re submitting WSIB forms, search for the form name or ID.
- Get a confirmation. Enter your email address and choose whether you want to receive a confirmation email. Once you submit your documents you will see a confirmation screen.
If you have questions or if you have trouble submitting a document, call 1-800-387-0750, Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.