Submit a claim document
Find the form you need, fill it in using your desktop or laptop computer, save it and submit it online.
- Report an injury, illness or exposure
- Noise-induced hearing loss
- Set up direct deposit
- Update us on your recovery and return to work
- Submit expenses
- Object to a decision
- Authorize a third-party representative
- Request your claim file
Report an injury or illness
You can report your injury, illness through our secure online services. When you sign up for online services and report through your account, you can provide us with the information we need to quickly process your claim and get updates faster.
- You can also fill out and save a submit it. and
- If you're under 16 years old, your parent or guardian must sign the submit your Form 6. before you
- For help filling out your report, check out our reference guide
Report an exposure incident
You can sign up for a secure online services account to report your exposure incident.
Noise-induced hearing loss
You can report your work-related, noise-induced hearing loss claim through our secure online services.
Set up direct deposit
You can sign up for direct deposit through our online services to get your benefit payments sent right into your account.
Please note: Do not submit the form online.
Learn more about how to sign up for direct deposit.
Update us on your recovery and return to work
- Work transition travel expense application
- Clothing allowance application
Object to a decision
Authorize a third-party representative
(1824A) This is not a request for access or an appeals form.
Request your claim file