Businesses: getting in touch while our offices are closed


How long will WSIB offices be closed?

Our offices will be closed to the public until further notice as we continue to monitor and follow the guidance of provincial and national health authorities to ensure we are able to protect the health and safety of our employees and continue to serve the people of Ontario.

Will requests take longer than usual?

We are prioritizing inquiries about health care and wage-loss benefits. As a result, responses to account related inquiries will take much longer than usual. We are making every effort to address requests as quickly as possible that enable you to continue running your business, including:

  • registering your business
  • getting or managing clearances
  • status/coverage (employer, employee/worker of independent operator) of individuals in cases of serious injury or fatality

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience at this time.

What is the best way to pay my premiums?

Please send us your payment online through:

  • your online banking or financial institution
  • credit or debit using Paymentus

You may still send cheques to P.O. Box 4115 Station A Toronto M5W 2V3.

Please don’t mail your cheque directly to the WSIB. All businesses, including Schedule 2 organizations must include the account number on the cheque.

Do I still need to register my business within 10 business days of hiring my first employee?

Yes, the quickest and easiest way to register your business is online using our online services. For more information, email us at

How long will it take to have my business registered?

Submit your registration information using our online services, we will contact you when your registration is complete.

I am having financial issues and I'm unable to pay premiums what should I do?

If you are having trouble paying your premiums, please email us at

How do I submit an address change?

Use our online services to make changes to your address. As part of our precautions to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, there may be a delay in processing this type of change.

I’m not able to access information on your website, who can assist me?

If you are having trouble accessing information on our website, you can request documents or other communication material in an alternative format or provide feedback on your experience with us using our accessibility request and feedback form online.

I'm having trouble using your online services, who can I contact for help?

If you have an online services account and have a question, please send us an email at