The WSIB is governed by a Board of Directors who are appointed by the Lieutenant Governor in Council. Made up of people from across Ontario, they share our commitment to making Ontario the safest and healthiest place to work and setting the standard for outcomes in recovery, return to work, occupational health care and claims decision making.
Our senior executive team is focused on implementing our Strategic Plan. The team is responsible for overseeing the administration of the organization and relentlessly pursuing improvements to health and safety and people’s experiences with us.
Jeffery Lang, President & CEO
The WSIB is one of the largest insurance organizations in North America, which delivers services to more than five million people and 290,000 businesses across Ontario.
- Scott Bujeya, Chief Operating Officer
- Janine Dyck, Chief Employer Services Officer
- Leif Malling, Chief Corporate Services Officer (A)
- Robert Hannon, Chief Financial Officer (A)
- Michael Ma, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer
- Colin Grant, General Counsel
- Lisa Dymond, Vice President, Human Resources
- Leif Malling, Vice President, Strategy
- Denise Caron-Adam, Advisor to the President and CEO
Scott Bujeya, Chief Operating Officer
Our Operations and Service Excellence team directly helps people who have been injured or made ill because of work. We are committed to helping people with a safe and timely recovery and return to work.
- Armando Fatigati, Vice President, Claims Management
- Connie Galdame, Vice President, Service Excellence
- Jean-Serge Bidal, Vice President, Integrated Delivery (A)
- Stephanie Scarchilli, Vice President, Operations Quality, Planning and Analysis
- Frank Veltri, Executive Director, Appeals
Janine Dyck, Chief Employer Services Officer
Our Employer Services team focuses on our business customers. Our goal is to help people to register their business, report and pay premiums and to reduce injuries and illness in their workplace.
- Darshi Gurusinghe, Vice President, Employer Account Services
- Mike Johnston, Vice President, Corporate Compliance
- Rod Cook, Vice President, Workplace Health and Safety Services
Leif Malling, Chief Corporate Services Officer (A)
Our Corporate Services team includes our policy development, data analytics and reporting, communications, change management and language services, as well as our vendor and supply management, and our physical workspaces and emergency management.
- Aaron Lazarus, Vice President Communications
- Angela Powell, Vice President Policy and Consultation Services
- Lee-Anne Black, Vice President Corporate Business Information and Analytics
- Phillip Young, Vice President, Real Estate and Facilities Management
- (vacant), Vice President, Strategic Sourcing and Vendor Services
Robert Hannon, Chief Financial Officer (A)
Our Finance team is responsible for the financial health and integrity of the organization, and accountable for the funds required to support people with injuries or illnesses in their recovery and return to work. This team also includes our internal audit and risk management functions.
- Karen Bailey, Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer
- Yun Kang, Senior Vice President and Chief Actuary
- Lucy Qi, Vice President, Financial Reporting
- Michael Di Iulio, Vice President, Internal Audit
- Robert Hannon, Vice President, Financial Planning and Operations
Michael Ma, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer
Our Information and Technology cluster develops and implements electronic solutions to support the work of our staff and to improve the customer experience.
- Omair Tahir, Vice President, IT Infrastructure and Operations
- (vacant), Vice President, IT Application Management Services