The WSIB is governed by a Board of Directors who are appointed by the Lieutenant Governor in Council. Made up of people from across Ontario, they share our commitment to making Ontario the safest and healthiest place to work and setting the standard for outcomes in recovery, return to work, occupational health care and claims decision making.
Our senior executive team is focused on implementing our Strategic Plan. The team is responsible for overseeing the administration of the organization and relentlessly pursuing improvements to health and safety and people’s experiences with us.
Tom Bell, Acting President & CEO
The WSIB is one of the largest insurance organizations in North America, which delivers services to more than five million people and 290,000 businesses across Ontario.
- Colin Grant – General Counsel
- Stephanie Scarchilli, Special Advisor to the President & CEO
- Janine Dyck, Senior Vice President, Claims Transformation
Ernest Chui, Chief Financial Officer
Our Finance cluster is responsible for the financial health and integrity of the organization, accountable for the funds required to support people with injuries or illnesses in their recovery and return to work.
- Karen Bailey, Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer
- Robert Hannon, Vice President Financial Planning and Operations
- Yun Kang, Vice President and Chief Actuary
- Lucy Qi, VP Financial Reporting
Scott Bujeya, Acting Chief Operations and Service Excellence Officer
Our Operations and Service Excellence cluster delivers on the core business function of the WSIB – helping people with a safe and timely recovery and return to work.
- Armando Fatigati, VP Claims Management
- Connie Galdame, Vice President, Service Excellence
- Dennis Lemon, Vice President, Quality, Customer Experience and Planning
- Frank Veltri, Executive Director, Appeals
Christina Hoy, Acting Chief Strategy and Analytics Officer
Our Strategy and Analytics cluster leads the development of our strategic direction, facilitates the development and execution of the corporate plan, ensures alignment of activities across the organization and the attraction and retention of high-performing, talented people.
- Lee-Anne Black, Acting Vice President Corporate Business Information and Analytics
- Rod Cook, Vice President Workplace Health and Safety Services
- Donna Holmes, Vice President Human Resources
- Aaron Lazarus, Vice President Communications
- Angela Powell, Vice President Policy and Consultation Services
- Amy Valliquette, Vice President Strategy and Enterprise Portfolio Management Office
Michael Ma, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer
Our Information and Technology cluster develops and implements electronic solutions to support the work of our staff and to improve the customer experience.
Mark Moody, Acting Chief Risk Officer
Our Risk cluster helps ensure the organization is making risk-based decisions, plans and delivering innovative solutions.
- Ted Aslanidis, Vice President, Strategic Procurement, Real Estate and Facilities Management and Corporate Security
- Michael Di Iulio, Vice President, Internal Audit
- Mike Johnston, Acting Vice President, Statutory Enterprise Compliance
- Keith Subryan, Vice President, Employer Account Services