When you submit documents, they will be on file within minutes—so we can help sooner.
NEW: You need to create an online services login or sign into your online services account to submit documents.
What can I submit?
You can submit any claim document, including forms, letters, reports and receipts from any computer, tablet or smartphone 24/7.
If you are submitting a scanned copy or photo of a receipt, please keep the original receipt for your records.
Please do not submit direct deposit information. You can sign up for online services to add your direct deposit information.
Please do not submit Freedom of Information (FOI) requests or documents. To make an FOI request, fill out a request form.
How do I submit online?
Watch the video to learn how to download, fill and submit forms.
Submit your document by:
- writing a letter to us and saving it to your files
- taking a clear picture of your document on your smartphone or tablet
- scanning and submitting a copy of a printed document
- making sure your documents appear right-side up and rotating them if they are not
- filling out and saving an online form to your files
If you are submitting a claim document, use the instructions below. If you are submitting a report and a claim number does not exist, follow these instructions.
From your computer, tablet, or smartphone:
- Log in to your online services account. If you don’t have an account, sign up.
- Visit wsib.ca/onlineservices and click “Sign up”
- Enter your email address to get a verification code
- Enter the verification code received in your email
- Create your password and log in
- Enter the claim information. All you need is the claim number, the name on the claim and date of birth. If you need to submit documents for more than one claim, submit them separately for each claim.
If you are submitting a document for an estate, enter the claimant’s last name followed by the words ‘estate of’ in the “Last name” field (e.g., Smith estate of).
- Select the documents that you want to submit. You can submit up to five documents at a time. Once you have attached the files, submit.
- Confirm if they are WSIB forms. If you’re submitting WSIB forms, search for the form name or ID.
- Get a confirmation. Enter your email address and choose whether you want to receive a confirmation email. Once you submit your documents you will see a confirmation screen.
Submit a claim document now
If you have questions or if you have trouble submitting a document, call 1-800-387-0750, Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Filling out forms online
- Find and download the form you need:
- Type your information into the fillable fields.
- Save and name the form using the “Save” button at the top of the form.