Learn about your rights and responsibilities including benefit entitlement, return to work and recovery, and compliance.
We also offer a Survivor Benefit Program, which provides specialized services to workers, and dependants affected by certain serious occupational illnesses. If you are a spouse or dependant of a worker who died as a result of a workplace injury or illness, you can contact the WSIB to claim survivor benefits.
If you disagree with a decision we’ve made, we offer a variety of resolution processes.
Report an injury or illness
- Make a claim for work-related mental stress injuries
- Make a claim for noise-induced hearing loss
- Make a claim for occupational disease
- Benefit for Loss of Earnings
- Benefit for Non-Economic Loss
- Loss of Retirement Income Benefit
- Benefit for Future Economic Loss
- Health care benefits
- Benefits for seriously injured workers
- Net average earnings calculator