Use these links to visit the websites of organizations and associations that offer additional information and resources on the workplace safety and insurance system – in Ontario and beyond.
Workplace compensation and safety boards across Canada
- International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions
- Ontario's Ministry of Labour
- Office of the Employer Adviser
- Officer of the Worker Adviser
- OHCOW: Provides diagnostic services to workers with occupational health problems and also provides educational and information services to Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committees (JHSCs).
- Workers Health and Safety Centre (WHSC): Develops training programs, publishes sector-specific health and safety newsletters and provides information and support through skilled technical consultants.
- Fatalities and Immediate Response (FAIR) Partnership
- Injured Worker Outreach Services: A program that provides free information, advice and education to people who have been injured or suffered illness in the workplace, and their families, through a network of offices across the province.
- Threads of Life: A Canadian registered charity that is dedicated to supporting families after a workplace fatality, life-altering injury or occupational disease.