We know that as a small business owner you want to do everything possible to protect the people who work for you from getting injured. To help you, we provide you with a team of dedicated and experienced health and safety consultants and programs that cater to your needs as a small business.
Meet your consultant at a health and safety information session
At our free two-hour information session for small business owners and/or senior managers, you will meet your regional small business health and safety consultant.
At the session we will:
- explain the business case for health and safety;
- review your injury reporting and return-to-work responsibilities;
- provide you with a package of health and safety posters and materials;
- update you on new information from the Ministry of Labour and WSIB;
- summarize legislative changes and new standards;
- introduce you to WSIB e-services; and
- outline first aid requirements.
You will also learn how to get ongoing support from our consultants, how to participate in more training and how to save money.
Find and register for an information session
Find a session in your area by clicking on a red pin on the map below. Then register for a session.