Effective October 31, 2012
|Services included||Service code||Minimum visits||Fee|
Assessment and treatment: weeks one up to eight – minimum of seven visits (includes Initial Assessment Report)
|Care and Outcomes Summary must be completed at discharge||SHCOS||N/A||$40.00|
Program of Care requirements
- Initial Assessment Report – complete and submit to the WSIB within two business days from the date of initial assessment.
- Minimum number of visits (7) must be delivered.
- Complete and submit the Care and Outcomes Summary whenever the patient is discharged. Submit reports on our website at wsib.ca/submit.
To qualify for payment
- For SH01, bill electronically through the WSIB’s payment processor, TELUS Health, at the end of the program or whenever the worker has been discharged from the program.
- Payment will be withheld until the Care and Outcomes Summary has been received and paid.
- To successfully enter the POC bill, enter the service code on one line with the minimum number of visits (units) and corresponding fee.
- The date of service is the date of the first visit.
- Complete and submit the Care and Outcomes Summary whenever the patient is discharged. The form includes a billing information section to be completed fully for prompt payment. Please do not bill electronically for payment of forms. If the Care and Outcomes Summary has not been received and paid, payment for treatment cannot be processed.