The WSIB’s online services are available 24/7, whenever you need them. They’re also quick and efficient, and can help you cut weeks out of the processing time.
Our eStatement service gives you almost real-time transaction details on your WSIB account (it’s accurate to within 24 hours). In just a few minutes, you can view your statements, download them, view an archive of up to 18 months and even share with a colleague.
Save up to two weeks by viewing your statement online.
Once you’ve signed up, we’ll send you an email within 24 hours of the release of your statement to let you know that it’s ready.
If you prefer to receive the hard copy, we’ll print your statement around the same time it’s available online, but it could take up to two weeks to get to your office.
You can save up to six weeks when you want to view the most recent changes to your account.
If you make a change to your account right around the time we’re releasing your statement, you may have to wait a full month until your next statement is printed, and then up to another two weeks for it to arrive at your office.
If you’re an online user, you can log in and see almost real-time transactions, accurate to within 24 hours.
You can save up to two weeks when you need a reprint of a past statement.
If you need to see an old statement (within the past 18 months), you can ask us for a new copy. We’re happy to reprint it and send it out to your office for free, but it could take up to two weeks to get to you.
Online users can view and access up to 18 months of past statements, just by logging into eStatement and choosing the statement you want to view.
Other ways eStatement will save you time:
- You can export information from your statement directly to Excel for your own use - you don’t have to enter it manually.
- You can easily share soft copies of your statements with colleagues - you can either give them access to eStatement, or download your statement and send it in an email.
Important details about eStatement:
- You’ll need an eServices User ID, which you can get here.
- eStatement is a completely free service.
- We’ll send you an email so you can log on and retrieve your eStatement when it’s ready. Once you enrol in eStatement, you will no longer receive your paper statement. However, eStatement does allow you to download and print your statements.
- After you have signed up for eStatement, you'll receive a confirmation email with a website link to access the service.
Please contact 1-888-243-1569 or 416-344-4122 (TTY: 1-800-387-0050) between the hours of 7:30am to 5:00pm EST, Monday to Friday for all eService inquiries and support issues.