The WSIB’s online services are available 24/7, whenever you need them. They’re also quick and efficient, and can help you cut weeks out of the processing time.
With ePremium, you can automatically calculate and then report your premiums online, 24/7. We’ll send you a confirmation immediately once you’ve reported, so you can avoid potential late charges, or request a clearance right away.
You can cut down on possible errors by calculating your premiums online.
Once you’ve signed in, all you need to do to calculate your premiums is enter your gross insurable earnings, and ePremium will do the rest.
You can save up to two weeks when you need to report your premiums.
You can report your premiums online and the details will register with your account immediately. Or you can complete your premium remittance form and sending the hard copy to the WSIB, which could take up to two weeks in travel, and processing time.
You can save anywhere from one hour to two weeks when you need to pay your premiums by using an online option.
You can pay your premium in several different ways:
- Pay online through your bank or financial institution
- ePayment option to pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or debit (Interac Online).
- Mail the bottom part of your Premium Remittance Form with your cheque to the address on the remittance form stub. You can use the pre-addressed envelope that comes with your form. Please write your account number on your cheque– allow extra time for processing if using this option.
- Pay at a WSIB office. We do not accept cash.
The estimated process time for paying through ePayment or through your bank online is about 10 minutes. ePayment is integrated with eClearance so that any payments made are reflected in real time with eClearance. This allows you to come into compliance and get a clearance. Please note that your payment is applied to your WSIB account within 24-48 hours depending on when your payment was made. If you made a payment on a weekend or holiday, the 24-48 hour period begins on the next business day.
Other ways ePremium will save you time:
- You can access multiple accounts through one user ID - in just two clicks you can jump from one account to another.
- You can view your reporting history online. You’ll be able to see up to a year of reports you’ve submitted through hard copy, and you’ll also see every premium you’ve reported online.
What you’ll need to sign up for ePremium:
- Your WSIB eServices User ID which you can get here
- Your WSIB firm or account number.
- In most cases, you’ll need the amount of the most recent payment you made to the WSIB.
- If you’re the first person from your organization to sign up, or haven’t made a premium payment to the WSIB before, you will also need your Canada Revenue Agency Business Number, as well as details of at least one of the rate groups under which your business is classified.
Important information about Sign Up or Enrollment for multiple accounts for ePremium:
After you have signed up or enrolled a new account, please wait for our confirmation email before enrolling another account. You will then be able to access ePremium using the website link provided in the email.
For more information, please see our Premiums and payment FAQs or call us at 1-888-243-1569 or 416-344-4122 (TTY: 1-800-387-0050) between the hours of 7:30am to 5:00pm EST, Monday to Friday for all eService inquiries and support issues.