Board of Directors Resolutions - September 2019
September 18, 2019
- Approved the unaudited Second Quarter 2019 Results, such document to be posted to the WSIB’s external website.
- Approved the unaudited Second Quarter 2019 Sufficiency Report, such document to be posted to the WSIB’s external website.
- Approved the 2019 Economic Statement, including the Sufficiency Plan update, such document to be submitted to the Ministry of Labour.
- management’s recommendation of the revised proposed extension of the transition approach for Not for Profit employers from 6 years to 10 years under the Rate Framework model,
- Direct WSIB Management to update the Not for Profit transition policy in support of the revised approach to ensure a clear understanding on the method the WSIB will use to transition Not for Profit employers to the Rate Framework
September 26, 2019
- Approved the revised Information Technology Advisory Group Terms of Reference.
- Approved the following External Advisors to the IT Advisory Group effective May 24, 2019, up to a maximum term of two years:
- Mr. Robert Merizzi
- Ms. Helen Polatajko
- Mr. Baha Ohcebol
- Ratified the elimination of the Chief Corporate Services Officer position and the Corporate Services Cluster with an effective date to be determined by the President and CEO.
- Ratified the appointment of Mr. Ernest Chui as Chief Financial Officer with an effective date to be confirmed by the President and CEO.