Information Technology Strategy and Building IT Awareness
Approved the Information Technology Strategy
2016 Corporate Business Plan
- Approved the 2016 Corporate Business Plan and
- Authorized the Chair and President to file the 2016 Corporate Business Plan with the Ministry of Labour pursuant to the requirements of the Memorandum of Understanding.
2016 Annual Budget
Approved the motion to approve the 2016-2018 Budget, such document to be forwarded to the Ministry of Labour, pursuant to the Memorandum of Understanding
WSIB Funding Policy
Approved the amended WSIB Funding Policy effective October 29, 2015, such document to be posted to the WSIB’s website;
Approved the revised Board of Directors Mandate for Pension-related Responsibilities.
- Approved the revised Pension Management Committee Mandate
- Approved the revised Plan Manager’s Mandate
- Approve the revised Understanding between the WSIB and the Employee’s Pension Plan Member Advisory Committee a
- Approved the Delegation of Powers and Duties to the Pension Management Committee.
- Approved the attached Delegation of Powers and Duties to the Plan Manager
Provider Bill Approval Services (PBAS) Contract
- Authorized the extension of the TELUS Health Solutions contract from December 1, 2016 to November 30, 2019, and
- Delegated to the President and CEO, or his delegate, the authority to execute the contract and/or associated documents with TELUS Health Solutions for a new additional cost for the three year extension.
- Authorized a contingency amount only to be used for any enhancements to functionality due to business needs, integrations changes required as a result of ACES and other project implementations.
Request for Proposal – Supply of Office Computers and IT Help Desk
- Authorized the approval to proceed with a Request for Proposal (RFP) for a new service provider for the Supply of Office Computers and IT Help Desk.
- Delegated to the President and CEO, or his delegate, the authority to execute the PAR and/or associated documents.