Board of Directors resolutions - February 28, 2019
February 28, 2019
- Approved that the proposed membership of the Human Resources and Compensation Committee be approved effective February 28, 2019.
- Approved that the proposed membership of the IT Advisory Group be approved effective February 28, 2019.
- The expenditure authorization to initiative a competitive procurement for external audit services for a term of 5 years with two 1 year extensions.
- The refined CSM business case as presented to move forward to final version.
- That the CSM Program continue with Planning including the development of an integrated program plan.
- That management return to the Audit and Finance Committee and the Board of Directors in June with a final business case. At that time, approval will be sought for:
- Any additional and necessary procurement related approvals (i.e., Procurement Action Request), which will permit the issuance of the required requests for proposals.
- Approved the revised HRCC Mandate.
- Approved the authorization to initiate the competitive RFP for Network Services.
- Approved the authorization to initiate the competitive RFP for IT Resource Services Managed Services Provider.
- Approved the authorization to initiate the procurement of Microsoft Enterprise Licensing & Support Services.
- Approved the authorization initiate the competitive RFP for Functional and Vocational Assessment, and job coaching services.