February 22, 2017
- Proposed Information Technology Advisory Group membership;
- Appointment of Mr. Ray Hession to the Audit and Finance Committee and Health and Safety Committee;
- Appointment of Mr. Bryce Walker as Vice Chair of the Investment Committee.
- Revised Audit and Finance Committee Mandate;
- Revised Governance Committee Mandate;
- Information Technology Advisory Group Terms of Reference;
- Revised Health and Safety Committee Mandate;
- Revised Human Resources and Compensation Committee Mandate; and
- Revised Investment Committee Mandate.
February 23, 2017
Enterprise Policy Framework
- Approved the revised WSIB Enterprise Policy Framework.
Quality Assurance Services Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Approved the release of an IT Quality Assurance Services RFP.
Reporting Services RFP
- Approved an expenditure increase for production support and optional services for Reporting Services.
Specialty Clinic Program Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Approved an increased spend for the Specialty Clinic Program pending completion of RFP.
- Approved the release of an RFP for the Specialty Clinic Programs and providers.
Ground Transportation Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Approved the release of an RFP for ground transportation services.
Thunder Bay Office Relocation
- Authorized WSIB’s Strategic Procurement to conduct a real estate market survey in Thunder Bay and explore current and projected accommodation opportunities for WSIB’s office.
Security Guard Services Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Approved the release of an RFP for security guard services.