December 12, 2018
Approved the new policy entitled #17-01-10, “Cannabis for Medical Purposes”, effective on March 1, 2019 for all accidents.
Approved the SIPPS - Annual Review of Statement of Investment Beliefs and Policies
- Approved the revised Statement of Investment Beliefs
- Approved the revised Delegation of Investment Authority
- Approved the revised Statement of Investment Policies and Procedures for the Insurance Fund
- Approved the revised Statement of Investment Policies and Procedures for the Loss of Retirement Income Fund
- Approved the revised Statement of Investment Policies and Procedures for the Employees’ Pension Fund
- Approved the revised Statement of Investment Policies and Procedures for the Employees’ Supplementary Pension Plan
- Revised Board of Directors Mandate
- Revised Audit and Finance Committee Mandate
- Revised Governance Committee Mandate
- Revised Health and Safety Mandate
- Approved the unaudited Third Quarter 2018 Results Report.
- Approved the unaudited Third Quarter 2018 Sufficiency Report.
- Approved the following Health and Safety Excellence Program Safety Group program enhancements for 2019:
- Funding floor of $1000 (up to 75% of premium) for small business program participants
- Increase in program rebate maximum from 5% to 7% to maintain current support level
December 13, 2018
- Approved the revised 2019 Enterprise Risk Management Strategy
- Approved the revised 2019 Corporate Risk Management Policy
- Approved the 2019 corporate metrics and targets.
- Approved a procurement action request to support the Core Services Modernization program.
- Approved the Value for Money Report on Occupational Disease.
- Approved the Serious Injury Program as the 2018 VFMA Candidate selection.
December 19, 2018
(i) The proposed Rate Framework transition approach, in order to manage the impact of rate framework on employers.
(ii) The proposed change to the rate framework model to change the maximum risk band limit for the 10% predictability cohort from 83 to 74.