Board of Directors Resolutions - April 2022
April 21, 2022
- Approve the nomination of Robert Bertram and Jacqueline Moss to serve for one year terms on the Board of Directors for IMCO.
- Approve that WSIB vote in favour of the slate of proposed IMCO Directors to be elected by IMCO Members at an IMCO Members Meeting before July 1, 2022, subject to the inclusion on the slate of WSIB’s approved nominees with one year terms.
- Approve the designation of Robert Bertram to continue serving on IMCO’s nominating committee.
- Approve the uplift to the existing PAR for mobile services.
- Approved the following:
- The additional eligibility criteria to be used in determining the surplus distribution to be issued to Schedule 1 employers for April 2022, as set out in Appendix 1; and
- The delegation of authority to the President and CEO, or his delegate, to release a portion of the reserve funds for scenarios as set out in Appendix II.
- Approved the audited 2021 Annual Report.
- Approved the unaudited Fourth Quarter 2021 Sufficiency Report, such document to be posted to the WSIB’s external website.
- Approved the unaudited Fourth Quarter 2021 Results Report, such document to be posted to the WSIB’s external website.