Board of Director resolutions: October 22, 2020
- Approved the appointment of Mr. Tom Barber as the Fair Practices Commissioner for a five-year period effective November 1st, 2020 to October 31st 2025.
- The Board of Directors approved the pooling of assets in IMCO’s investment pools for Canadian Public Equity, Global Public Equity, Emerging Markets Public Equity, and Global Credit.
- Approved the 2021 Corporate Business Plan, to be forwarded to the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development.
- Approved the 2021 Financial Budget to be forwarded to the Ministry of Labour, Training, and Skills Development.
- Approved the CSM Program’s 2021 budgetary forecast.
- Approved the Occupational Disease Strategy.